- Expectant parents wishing to learn Baby Massage prior to your baby's arrival
- Babies aged between 8 weeks to Six months (newborns can join in on some of the movements but are adapted and without oil)
- Help your baby ease wind, colic & constipation
- Help soothe your babies discomfort with Massage
- Soothe & relax your baby to sleep
- Learn how with confidence to tune into your baby's needs
- Learn how to recognise your baby's cues
- How to adapt your massage as your baby grows
- Safe oils to use
- How much pressure to apply
- No more missing a class because your baby was ill
- No more missing the session due to vaccines.
- Benefit of not missing out on any information as you can return and catch up with the information as often as you like.
- You can practice with your partner and wider family
- Compliments formal face to face Baby Massage Course
- Take the pressure of having to get to class on time.
- We strongly believe Baby Massage sessions being baby led if your little one is not in the mood to be massaged that is not a problem you can always come back to our course.
PreviewWelcome To Online Mother & Bump Baby Massage Course (3:40)
StartBefore Your Begin: Safety & Health Checks (3:12)
StartPressure To Apply (4:21)
StartTesting The Oil / Oils To Use / Oils To Avoid / Where To Buy (4:08)
StartAsking For Permission / Baby States (10:39)
StartBenefits of Baby Massage (4:51)
StartBreathing Relaxation Before You Begin (5:58)
StartLegs & Feet Massage Massage (16:06)
Frequently Asked Questions
Our online course is designed to teach you Baby Massage skills so that, by the end of the course you will be able to carry out safely and confidently a full body routine on your little one.
We are so excited and love the fact that you are able to come back to view the course as many times as you wish.
Helping parents ease:
Helping your little one to relax and sleep longer
By the end of the course you will be able to perform a full body routine as well as know why and when to massage, what products to use on your baby's skin and how to tell if your baby is in the mood to receive or not.